вторник, 17 октября 2017 г.

Range Rover Sport gets a new engine for 2018

Range Rover Sport gets a new engine for 2018

Range Rover Sport gets some new features and interesting changes for 2018. Sure, it’s not going to be a full blown remake, but for a mid-cycle refresh it’s just great. Starting with a new engine and much more tech, the 2018 Range Rover gets very close to a beautiful transformation. I’ll get to all the new goodies, tech, powertrain, and otherwise in just a bit, but let me get the bottom line out of the way first. The 2018 Range Rover Sport goes for . . . are you kidding me? Sheesh!

2018-Range-Rover-Velar-Firenze-Red-Norway-015

I mean, I know these things are expensive, but I had to read the specs twice to make sure I wasn’t having a stroke. The 2018 Range Rover Sport starts at a little less than 67-thousand dollars and tops out at a little under 114-thousand. That’s like Porsche Carrera territory. And yes, yes, I know. Range Rovers can go places and do things that Porsches etc. cannot do, but that is a lot of money to pay for a fancy jeep. But I get it. One of the fun things about being rich is letting other people know how rich you are, or so they tell me.
Read more

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий